The cylinder-shaped Eclipse is without a doubt the most enchanting outdoor cabin with diameters of 250cm up to 360cm. The Eclipse is available as a sauna, hammam and infrared cabin with relaxation and changing rooms available as optional extras to the Eclipse concept.
The round design looks great on a patio, in your garden, or even in a mountain hut. Different Eclipse configurations can be combined to create a veritable wellness village in the minimum of time. The Eclipse is built around a fully insulated metal structure. The outer is finished as standard in EPDM and rattan matting.
The Eclipse can optionally be plastered or covered with corten steel. The inside of the Eclipse-S comes with profiles in hemlock, cedar or aspen, with wave-shaped benches made from ayous wood. The rear wall is fully covered in Himalayan salt stones. The glass front and LED lighting beneath the back supports gives this sauna a touch of romance. A wood-fired heater in the Eclipse-S ensures a traditional sauna experience, but it can also be supplied with a clean gas or electric heater. The design not only looks great, but it is also highly functional. Thanks to the round walls, there are no ‘dead’ corners to be heated like there are with a traditional sauna. This means that the heat is better distributed and retained, yielding ecological and economic benefits.
- Outside finish in heather matting incl. EPDM foil
- Inside finish in Canadian red cedar, hemlock or ayous wood
- Back wall coated with rough salt bricks
- Floor in ceramic wood aspect tiles
- Benches model “Wave”, skirting, backrests, headrests and oven protection grid in solid ayous
- Glazed front in double tempered clear glass, incl. door in aluminium frame with stainless steel / wooden D-handle
- Sauna ovenHerkules 24kW, 380V
- Control unit FCU4000, emergency button
- LED RGB strips on circle, behind the backrests and beneath the benches, incl. remote control
- Headrests, sauna lighting, sauna set
- Speaker with bluetooth connection
The client to supply:
- A jib-crane to offload and install the sauna
- Foundation and/or underground
- Power supply